Welcome to the Database Group of the Computer Science Department at UC Santa Cruz. This site contains information on the research conducted by the faculty and students in our group, their publications, as well as the current schedule of the weekly database seminar.
- November 2016: Tenure-track position at UCSC announced in Big Data and Systems
- November 2016: Peter Alvaro awarded the NSF Career Award
- July 2016: Phokion Kolaitis to join the Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing as a Visiting Scholar for the Fall of 2016.
- June 2016: Wang-Chiew Tan named an ACM Fellow
- February 2016: Peter Alvaro's collaboration with Netflix written up in the Register
- July 2015: Peter Alvaro (UC Berkeley) joins UC Santa Cruz
- July 2013: Lise Getoor (UMD) joins UC Santa Cruz
- Recent Publications
- PODS, pp. 13-24, 2013.
"The complexity of mining maximal frequent subgraphs",
- CIDR, 2013.
"Data Integration and Data Exchange: It's Really About Time",
- PVLDB, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 397-408, 2013.,
"Efficient Querying of Inconsistent Databases with Binary Integer Programming",